Monday 24 January 2022

Lake walk

 24.01.2022

I was back around the Avigliana lakes this morning for a walk with my friend Pat. I really love this place! Except for a short tract on the actual tarmac road, the walk is very pleasant, on the lakeside and in the woods. Fascinating every time I do it. And I do it a few times a month.

The small lake was half covered with ice, which makes a fascinating sight.


With this cold and ice you also get some fancy patterns... this looks like a plastic sheet covering a fallen branch, but it's actually a thin layer of ice - quite amazing!

Another spot I particularly like is the rushes - this morning they made a nice reflection pattern...

So, another nice 8 km walk, that adds to my total - 146 km walked so far from Jan 1st! 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment